Happy Halloween!!!

River wanted to be a witch this year and she wouldn't hear of anything else. She even had the witch cackle down. Eee hee hee hee hee! I painted her fingernails black but she scrapped it all off because she "wanted to be a nice witch, not a mean witch!"
River with all her friends at the preschool parade. They marched around and sang us Halloween songs. It was adorable if I do say so myself. For some reason all of River's friends are boys. Lincoln is the Mario, Morgan is the Wolverine, and Canyon was the Red Ninja.
This is Sariah and River at the ward trunk-or-treat. Sariah looked so cute in the ballerina costume in the first picture, but it was too cold to wear on Halloween. It was raining so we decided a warm, snugly, tiger costume would be better for the occasion. Sariah is really starting to talk now and whenever we saw a monster or a ghost she would point at them and say "Scarwey, scarwey".
.
.
.
.
.
I ran the Halloween Half with my friend Tylee and her sister Shayna. We had to get up at 5:00 in the morning to drive down to Provo for the race. When we arrived there was a huge line of people(the race had over 2500 runners) waiting to get on the buses that would take us to the start. We stood in line in the freezing cold for almost 2 hours, but it was worth it! Once the race started we ran past the tunnels and Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. It was beautiful!
We dressed up in Gothic garb because we thought it would be easiest to run in. I mean, who doesn't have black running clothes? There were other runners in full costumes including a pink mad-hatter, Rainbow Bright, a bunny, Princess Leah, and a lot of superheros. I kind of wish I ran with a cape. That would be sweet.
Cameron and the girls drove down to watch us cross the finish line. I was so happy they came to support me.
This last picture is funny because Sariah is kicking River with her boot. River's face kills me. Poor girl!
3 comments:
Your girls are beautiful!! Hope they had fun on Halloween--They sure looked cute!
Congrats on the race! That sounds like a blast.. maybe I'll have to do it next year to shed these baby lbs.
Hahahaha I am still chuckling from that last pic! That is hilarious! Looks like a fun race!!!
Post a Comment