Sunday, October 31, 2010

River's House and Latest Project

Our wonderful neighbor kids made this cardboard-box house for River and Sariah to play in. They are out on the porch playing in it non-stop. They absolutely love it, can't get enough of it, want to eat in it and sleep in it. Complete with a little door and window.
Ain't it cute?



Their faces say it all!!!
Latest Project:
Turning this yucky old chair Into this colorful number.
Re-upholstering is harder than I thought it would be, but it turned out okay, eh?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the chair!!! It's so cute and colorful:) I bet they love it.

Alison said...

The chair looks so good! You are becoming quite the sewer/decor woman...whatever you want to call it. You are so creative!

Kayc said...

Love the chair!!!! Also love the bench on your front porch!

Heather E. said...

Woah, I somehow skipped this post! The chair is an amazing trasformation! It's a great idea to try uphostery on something small...