Because my other bag looks like this.
Because he loves me. And he knows about my LipSmacker obsession. I know. You are cringing at my choice of lip gloss. I can't help it! It's a disease. I still covet the same chapstick I used in Jr. High! Akk! (I am open to new suggestions, however. What lip gloss to you use?)And I also decided to post pictures and a video of River.
Because my new nickname around the house is Humpty-Dumpty, and I'm sure not going to post pictures of myself!

(okay, maybe just this one)
PAGE
1: Curious George and the Pizza
2: Man with the yellow hat said "George, let's go out for pizza tonight.
3: ?
4: He sprinkle it with cheese, sprinkle it with sauce and shove it into the oven.
5: 'Okay' said Tony 'I'll get my coat.' Tony said.
6: George was curious. Could he make pizza too? He jumped up on the counter and took some dough.
7: He tossed it up in the air with all four hands.
8: One fell on the jukebox. One fell on the coat-rack.
9: One fell on Tony's head. One fell on the hat.
10: George was scared. He jumped into the milk truck to hide.
11: Then the telephone rang. 'I forgot all about it!' said Tony.
12: George was stuck inside.
(This was about half-way through the book....the video was getting long.)
(If you are dying to know what happens to George, borrow 'Curious George and the Pizza' from your local library today!)
And last but not least. River pretending to be the great American Motorcycle Daredevil, Evel Knievel.
Because it's cute.
8 comments:
Burt's Bees tinted lip balm is yummy and looks pretty. But my all-time fave is still spearmint ChapStick.
I love the vanilla and Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers!! The other stuff I use is Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm. It's heavenly, but it's in a little can instead of a stick, so you have to use your finger to put it on...kind of annoying. But it's a magical healer of all things chapped, and it smells good too.
River is so cute and smart. I love the pictures of her!
Where did you get your diaper bag? I love it!
Oh my goodness! River is amazing! I can't believe how well she speaks. You have a genious child on your hands.
I know you don't know me but I'm Brady Brothersons wife. I just was looking around at Nicoles list of blog friends and thought I'd tell you that River is the cutest! That video is so cute and she is really smart! I use burts bees chapstick by the way and it works way good--Brady even uses it!
What a cute bag! I love bags!! And i've seen you you don't look like humpty dumpty you're seriously such a cute prego chick!
I LOVE your bag.. and my new favorite lip gloss is from Old Navy. Watermelon mint.. mmmm good
Oh ya, by the way... I studied young readers in my reading class last semester and your daughter is doing pre-school stuff. She is reading for pre-k at two! SO cute!
Post a Comment