Thursday, February 12, 2009

7 Things I am Loving About My Husband

1. He lets me sleep-in every weekend.
2. He just laughs when I do weird pregnancy things. Like when I put the peanut butter in the freezer, and he really really wanted a pb&j.
3. He does all his own ironing. He wears dress shirts six days out of seven!
4. He thinks 'Nadine' would be a cute girls name. (ba ha)
5. He massages my back whenever I ask.
6. He warms up the car for me every morning!
7. He wakes up with River every other night and he bathes and puts her to bed every other night.

He's the best.

2 comments:

Heather E. said...

The self-ironing feature is an unexpected bonus! And he has fleece shorts, you forgot that one.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I do love the fleece shorts. These are just the things I'm loving at the moment, I suppose.
If I listed everything I love about him, the list would be miles long!