Belly Business:
River: "Mommy, your belly is BiiIIIiG!"
Cameron: "You won't even be able to fit on the couch soon."
Me: (smoldering silence)
Cameron: "......."
River: "Mommy. Mommy. Mommmmmy."
Me: "What Riv?"
River: "Your belly is big!"
Me: (sigh)
Potty Business:
River won her potty prize (a Dora backpack) by filling up this chart with stickers each time she used the big-girl potty. Hooray! She's been using thicker training-undies we found at Target until it's reasonably safe to make the switch. Plus, they look like little boxers, so they're super cute!
Snow Business:
Winter in Buffalo hasn't been too horrible so far, just unpredictable. We took advantage of a rare sunny day to play in the snow and build
THE BIGGEST SNOW MAN EVER!
Despite the awesome snowman, snow angels were the hit of the outing. You wouldn't be able to tell from this video, but River had to make a snow angel a million ka-jillion more times.
3 comments:
ahh! so cute! I can't believe your child is doing business in the can! I'm so jealous. You won't have to be changing two kid's bums, lucky you. Hey, I need your address. I've been trying to call you, and I wonder if I have the right number. Anyway, if you could possibly email, or text, or optimally, call me with that info, that would be swell! (435.764.8088, just a reminder.) Love you!
Good job on the potty training!!! That's awesome:) Bryce is starting to get interested. He wants to sit on there all the time, but we've only been successful once. We'll see how it goes:)
It may not sound so complimenting to you but what your husband & daughter are trying to say is you look beautiful with your baby-pouch! :-D
Post a Comment