Monday, January 19, 2009

Taste the Rainbow

River turned 2 this month! River and I were horribly sick on her birthday, so we just stayed home with Daddy and ate cake and icecream to our hearts content.





When I was little my mom made me a rainbow cake with skittles, so naturally River had to have one just like it. However, next time I won't put the skittles on so early...they melted and ran all over the place. (I'm sure the cool-whip frosting didn't help either) Anyway.It tasted good.


River got lots of presents in the mail from her many grandparents, including; this pink jacket, two adorable birthday cards, stickers, play-doh, markers and a doll blanket!

Thank you! You made River's day purr-fect!











2 comments:

Fenn said...

River looks adorable and that cake is scrumptious. We miss you guys.

Alison said...

Happy birthday number 2! I can't believe how fast River is growing. Miss all of you!