"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25--- The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
I love Cam's singing!!!! Mom
So I'm at work and don't have sound on my computer . . . but I put Good Charlotte's Dance Floor Anthem on my iPod while I watched this, and it totally worked. Girl's got MOVES.
Soo cute! Who does she get her moves from?
She is so cute! I love to read your posts. You are so fun and creative! Hope everything is going great for you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Cam's singing!!!! Mom
So I'm at work and don't have sound on my computer . . . but I put Good Charlotte's Dance Floor Anthem on my iPod while I watched this, and it totally worked. Girl's got MOVES.
Soo cute! Who does she get her moves from?
She is so cute! I love to read your posts. You are so fun and creative! Hope everything is going great for you guys!
Post a Comment