We will be in Utah May and June, and then off to New York where Cameron accepted a administrative fellowship! So, as we are drowning in boxes, this post is all about slapping a few pictures and videos down for the family until we arrive.This is the hospital where Cam will work. Looks like a snowflake.
In an amazing feat of hand-eye coordination, I finally succeeded putting pigtails in River's hair.
Last party with friends. :(

It is really hard to take video at the playground when you are by yourself. I kept worrying that River would fall off the equipment. Couldn't get her to go down the slide...
She had more fun climbing up and down the nearby picnic tables and crawling in the dirt rings around the trees than she did on the jungle gym.
ps. Congratulations to Cameron who is graduating this Friday from WSU with a Masters of Health Policy and Administration.
2 comments:
woohaa to cam!!! we are sooo proud of him! way to go! mom & dad
Sheena! I can't believe you're gone! I wish I could have helped you pack or watched River while you packed...or at least said goodbye. What a great friend I turned out to be! :) Anyway, have a good summer and a great time in New York. How exciting! I'll be checking your blog to see what you guys are up to over there. Take care!
Post a Comment