Friday, May 30, 2008

The Girl .L O V E S. Shoes


It was great the day River found my mom's be-jeweled flip-flops. They are River's joy in life. She carries them all over the house so she can try them on whenever she wants. Yesterday, she came into the kitchen with one flip-flop dangling from her mouth. It was funny, however unsanitary, and I laughed real hard. I tell ya, this girl keeps me entertained.



Also, for record keeping sake, River is talking like crazy. She has started using 2 word sentences such as : 'Grandma's shoes' (admittedly Grandma sounds like ga-ma), 'bye Daddy,' 'happy baby!' and the like. Also we were walking outside when River said 'Let's sit down,' and plopped onto the ground in the middle of the driveway to play with an ant pile. I did a serious double take. Doth my ears deceive me? Maybe I was out in the sun too long and it affected my hearing. Then again, I don't hear all that well anyways. One ear just ain't as good as two.

2 comments:

Ben and Eirene said...

Your child is so cute! walking, talking, sentence forming! Wow! Also, you are in utah?? Hooray! I'll call you today! Oodalolly... (that means extreme excitement.)

Heather E. said...

talking, happy babies are such a joy. talking, sad babies are just sad. Mommy, UP! UP! When do you all move again? I need to plan me a trip in July and I don't want to miss you!