This is how River looks after she gets out of the tub. She loves to escape her diaper by scampering up to the pillows and diving on them. She'll crawl in a circle around the bed and dive on the pillows over and over until we catch her to put her pj's on. She's also been know to pee at a certain corner of the bed, so it is a precarious situation!
We don't have a washer/dryer in our apartment (it wasn't so bad before River was born....who knew that something so small could dirty so much laundry?!? ) so I take River for a ride in the laundry basket to the communal laundromat a few buildings down. Ain't it precious?

4 comments:
Oh River is such a joy! I had no idea that you didn't have a washer/dryer. Your life must be very hard. I heart my w/d setup. And I really love what you've done with your blog background and everything.
I'm glad that you have a washer/dryer, laundromats are such a pain. However, when I'm cursing not having my own w/d I think of when they didn't even exist and how hard it would be to wash all of our clothes by hand. I guess I should be greatful to only have to walk a few feet for such a convenience!
Very precious!
I also look slightly confused and messy-haired in the morning. She may never grow out of it.
i bet river loves the basket ride!! she is so precious in the mornings, i miss you guys!
Post a Comment