Labor!!! Is it just me, or does Cameron look more tired than I do? We were actually very blessed, and were only at the hospital for 4 hours before River was born.

Our first family photo just hours after Rivers birth.

Everyone agrees that River has Cams nose and ears...
she is a daddys girl already, and loves to sleep on Camerons chest at night.

Okay, so she also has Camerons chicken legs!

The proud grandparents!

Ignore the haggard, tired looks on our faces and look at River sleeping ever so serenly, her face the pure empitome of peace and tranquility. Ah, to ever be that well rested again...

Just thought I'd throw this pic in. Christmas tree hunting in Pleasant Valley. Cameron and I missed it, but it looks like everyone else had a great time.
And this is a pic of Spokane during the fall, it was very beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment