Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tag ta tagged tagged, tagged!

tagged.by.heather.
must.name.four.random.things.about.myself.


1-I love all things lime. Lime green is my favorite color, (not neon-lime-green, but the color of an actual lime, lime-green) I love: eating limes w/salt and key lime pie, lime body-spray, plastic limes in a bowl, limes on fabric or umbrellas, miniature lime trees, the limelight, the word sublime, lime rickies... you get the idea.




2- My parents named me after Sheena Easton, the country singer. But lots of people think it's funny to call me....




Xena: Warrior Princess, hit TV show







She-Rah, from Heman and the Masters of the Universe (redhead standing by Gleedal the bird-woman)
Sheena of the Jungle, comic book & 1980's movie
Strangely, all of these "Sheena's" are warrior-women who share a liking for leotards. Perhaps I missed my true calling in life.




3-I like reading a sentence that ends with a word that ends with a p. I especially like it when a sentence ends with the word 'ship'.




4-I really don't like starting my sentences with I. I really really really want to be on The Amazing Race.




The End. Finally.
I.tag.Angie.&.Arianne.
So.there.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Ahh Sheena, my sisters and I have this plan after our child bearing years to go on the Amazing Race... We were going to try this year, but goll darn it I am a fertile mertile!