Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Hendrix

While Cameron slaved away in the yard this weekend (we forgot when you buy a house you have to take care of the yard!) I took the girls to my cousin's baby shower. They named the baby Hendrix and he is a cutie. We got to have lots of fun with Grandma Giles too. I LOVE THIS PICTURE of her with the girls.These are all the great-grandkids. Hunter, River, Sariah, Halle, Abby and Hendrix.My parents came to visit our house for Sariah's birthday. Cam and I had to speak in church that weekend, so it was perfect timing. My mom had to spend the whole time out in the hall, because Sariah kept trying to walk up to the pulpit.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your girls are just darling.

Alison said...

Ha, ha! I just love that Sariah tried to walk up to the pulpit! So fun!

Pleasant Valley Sod said...

Wow Sheana!I didn't know that Sariah Could walk!


From
Shaun