Monday, May 10, 2010

MY Kitchen on 'Design with Christine'

Christine is an interior decorator who helps people with their design dilemmas and posts her ideas on her blog. I emailed her pictures of my kitchen and she came up with an adorable design for me! She does this for free. If you want to see what she came up with for my kitchen, head over to http://www.designwithchristine.com/2010/05/sheenas-kitchen.html and tell me what you think! Her blog also has tons of great design advise if you are like me and have LOTS of questions!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Sheena we have the same problems! I have black countertops and too much wood in my kitchen too. I want so badly to paint them but Conner likes the wood look. I should just tell him whoever spends more time in the kitchen gets to decorate it.. right? Be sure to post after pics. I think what she suggests sounds amazing!

Diane said...

I love it! I think it doesn't have to be the same material, but the look she is going for, it fits you! I will come and help. Love, Mom

Heather E. said...

yes! that was awesome. I am sooo sick of seeing so much wood everywhere in everyone's house. green cabinets? love it!

Kayc said...

That is so cool that she does that for free!!!! I want to see the finished product! :)