Sariah eats her first bowl of cereal!
Just look at that rice covered face! Sariah eats like a champ and is sleeping better to boot. Only drawback? Smelly diapers. Pee U.
...
And it other un-diaper related news, the White girls enjoy the last days of Summer.
Hanging out by the pool.
And River has been dancing up a storm.
Seriously, this girl got groove, and she didn't get it from me!
Okay, so this video is much better straight off of the camera....but there are few flashes of dance genius at the beginning and end. Hopefully that will be enough to satisfy my dear mother. Love you Mom!
2 comments:
River's got talent! I was laughing so hard at the end. I can tell she loves to dance! Super cute.
The girls are even cuter than I remember them when you left Buffalo. Are you all settled in yet?
We had the most awesome grandkid summer! Natalie, Thayne, and Tyson are in Hawaii right now, and I want to be there, too. (Thayne is presenting at a dental conference, and then they will be visiting Adam, Kasey, & Ady, and Rachel & Jett (Rachel is living with Adam's family this semester). Oh, well, some of us have to just live and work in Utah! (Of course, that is by choice.) I just hope that the kids all end up out here in the west eventually. Let me know if there's anything you want to know about living on the Wasatch Front; those of us from the Basin aren't used to all the traffic yet!
Post a Comment