Monday, September 28, 2009

We Didn't Win and SUU Lost................................but it Sure Was Fun

My Mom and I ran a 5k together in Salt Lake. It was a fun race with prizes for the craziest costume and (my main motivation) juice boxes at the end. Thanks for running with me Mom! And thanks Dad and Cameron for watching the girls.





We did it!






This weekend we went to Logan to watch my little bro play football in Logan. He plays for SUU, and Cameron, Ty, Melanie and I cheered for the T-Birds, even though we are Aggies ourselves. We couldn't resist doing "The Scottsman" with the USU crowd though, because who doesn't love the spot where the sagebrush grows? Heck yeah! You Aggies out there know what I'm talking about. Every time I see Blake he is bigger and buffer. And he looks so handsome with curly hair, don't you think?My mom made us sweet shirts with Blake's name and number on them. Whenever Blake came out on the field I held up River as high as a I could and she yelled, "Go Uncle Blake!" and waved a glow toy. It was pretty cute. Sariah was a champ, she didn't cry the whole game. In fact I would say she was down right sprightly... Alison even got her to join in the yelling and cheering and it gave us a good laugh. Are these two cute or what?

The girlies.


'Twas a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Diane said...

sheen, thanx for keeping me going! i hope to keep running. I agree it was the BEST weekend!!
Love ya, Mom

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend. I just love logan this time of year:) You barely made it before the storm came in last night. Today it's in the 50's. Fall is here.

Alison said...

It was so fun to see you guys! We need to get together more often. I had so much fun holding Sariah as she screamed and cheered for Blake! Go Blake! Go Blake!