Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dang it man! I'm a doctor, not a physicist!

Memorial Day was a beautiful day! We went to Beaver Island State Park to picnic and play at the beach. The water was too cold to swim, but River was practically swimming in the sand and loving it anyways. She was crawling along the beach, flinging sand every which way. Who needs water? And she made a friend, Julia, who had sweet sand buckets and shovels with which to frolic.
The Beach


The Marina


The Big Fish



And!
Cameron and I went on a date to see the new Star Trek movie. It was so good! I want to watch it again already. The actors were top notch and the cinematography/graphics blew my mind. Spock was my favorite character...and Kirk. Oh, and Scotty. Okay, and Dr. McCoy. Anyways, even if you don't know much about Star Trek, you should definitely see this movie anyway. You'll like it, I swear. Ah, I love Sci-Fi.

2 comments:

Kayc said...

Um....how about you don't even look like you just had a kid....You look great! It looks like you guys had a nice day at the beach.

Brady and Richelle said...

I wish I lived even a tiny bit close to a beach!