Niagara Falls was absolutely breathtaking. Did you know it's one of the 7 Wonders of the World? It is. We even got to don blue ponchos and ride the Maid of the Mist, a boat that takes you to the base of the falls to get sprayed with massive amounts of water vapor. It was great! We also went to the famous Butterfly Conservatory. Cameron became instantly famous when a huge butterfly landed right on his forehead. I must admit, I would have freaked out if it landed on me! Check out the woman in the background. She is thinking, "Man, that guy is cool. He's like the butterfly whisperer or something."
We even saw a street performer on stilts. He's the guy circled in yellow. Not the best picture, eh? And I'm smirking, cuz I wanted a picture with the guy, but Cameron didn't want to go any closer.
2 comments:
I don't think I'd survive the FURY. Especially butterfly fury. That's the worst!
So I hadn't checked your blog for about a month. OH MY GOSH-RIVER IS SO BIG!! Can't decide if I'm terrified or excited to have Taelyn growing up. I must admit, the videos of River help me to be more excited.
Post a Comment