"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25--- The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
wahoo is right!!! aren't they so cute together! hey, i want you to email me the photos of ty & mel that you have. love, mom
Okay. I had to steal them off of Julie's facebook account, so I don't have very many!
Sheena, If you want more pictures let me know. I have a bunch more from our spring break trip that I didn't post!Julie :D
Thanks Julie! I knew you wouldn't mind, and I would love more pictures. It sounded like you guys had fun. I can't wait to see you and Joel in June.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wahoo is right!!! aren't they so cute together! hey, i want you to email me the photos of ty & mel that you have.
love, mom
Okay. I had to steal them off of Julie's facebook account, so I don't have very many!
Sheena, If you want more pictures let me know. I have a bunch more from our spring break trip that I didn't post!
Julie :D
Thanks Julie! I knew you wouldn't mind, and I would love more pictures. It sounded like you guys had fun. I can't wait to see you and Joel in June.
Post a Comment