Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sing-a-ling

We took this video right after church on Sunday, we don't usually dress River in a matching shirt and under-roo's, a dress was over the top of 'em. It also explaines my pajama pants and lacey shirt combo. Oh, and the toy chaos, because everyone knows you're not supposed to do housework on Sunday.



Thanks, Mom, for the adorable pictures of River. There are more cute poses that everyone will be getting when I mail out Cameron's graduation announcements. You'll just have to wait, sorry!




River 'reading' to herself while I catch some shut-eye on the couch. I guess Cameron thought he would be sneaky and get some secret footage.

3 comments:

Fig said...

How on earth do you get her to do that closed-mouth pensive smile? Does she always smile that way? She is SO pretty.

Eddington's said...

Sheena!! I love how River reads to herself. That is SO cute!! her little blah, blah, blah, blah just cracked me up! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thanx Cam!!!!
Love, Mom