This is the giant bucket-o-doom in the kiddie area. See the guy in the black shorts? That's Cameron holding River UNDER the BUCKET-O-DOOM! O-DOOM PEOPLE!
River and her friend Gabey. (The camera kind of fogged up...) They played ring-around-the-rosies in the water and ate crackers together like old chums. After we dried off and ate lunch, River found 'Daddy's hat' and ran around playing with it. Super-cute.
5 comments:
How stinkin' fun! I'm dying to go swimming and I'm saving up my money for a summer pool pass to somewhere. It'll be the best! I miss you so much!
Sheeny ween, River is so big and so gorgeous! I'm also teaching Mae sign language with great success. She says "more" and "milk" and "I want your glasses." She also bursts into applause whenever I enter the room, which I never taught her, but like to encourage her in. It's about time I got the recognition I deserve around here. She is so fun. I miss you, Sheena. Stay well.
Oh my gosh. The sign language is just so darn cute! I'm going to have a heart attack, or something. I'm so impressed!
Aren't indoor water parks the best?! We've been a couple times with out nieces and nephews and it's always fun. Sometimes we get a little distracted by the water slides ourselves.
I meant with our, not with out...oops.
Post a Comment