"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25--- The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Show Off
River took her first steps on Christmas Eve. It was so exciting for us because it really came out of the blue. I wasn't expecting her to walk for at least a few more months, then all of a sudden she let go of the coffee table and took 2 steps into my mom's arms. It was so sweet. Since then she's taken about 5 steps without falling...she's really become sort of a show-off with all of her grandparents and uncles around. I just wanted to share the good news with everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Before you know it you'll be chasing her all around. What a great Christmas surprise!
Post a Comment