Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I Love the Pineapple Express

Yesterday it looked like this in Spokane.



Today, it looks like this. Notice the ray of sun and no snow in sight? It has been an absolutely gorgeous day.



And it is all thanks to this:


The Pineapple Express! It is a term that forecasters use to refer to the warm, moist air flow that originates from the subtropical waters around Hawaii where pineapples are typically grown. I swear I could smell pineapples when I woke up this morning...
.
.
.
.
On to other news, this is the toy that couldn't wait until Christmas. A walker. Maybe it will help straighten out River's crooked right foot.



4 comments:

Fig said...

Okay, so I zoomed that picture of you and the Riv in the snow, and it's so pretty! Pretty mama, pretty baby.

And I LOVE pineapples, I wish a pineapple express would bring me some.

Anonymous said...

she's so adorable, she's walking!!!!! i can hardly wait to see you guys, love mom

Heather E. said...

Who doesn't love weather patterns named after fruit and trains from hawaii. what? And does riv really have a crooked left foot? If Haven tried to walk on that thing she'd wobble all around. Let's face it. River is going to beat up Haven when we meet this month. WHICH we have to! SOMEHOW!

sheena said...

Doesn't it remind you of the Hogwarts Express only more tropical?

River either has a crooked foot, or turns it inward when she walks. I'm slightly concerned, but hoping it will straighten out on its own. I assume Haven has wonderful straight feet. You have all the luck.