Cameron had drill this weekend. For him it means getting up at 4:30 AM on Saturday and Sunday, (forced Sabbath labor doesn't seem fair somehow) completing a physical fitness test and slogging through many hours of drill, power-points and meetings.
For River and I it meant being stuck at home on a rainy weekend with NO CAR. Gasp! Needless to say we were both really happy to see Cameron when he got home. (if you enlarge this picture you can really see Rivers bottom tooth. Very funny.)
I can't get over how cute they are together...
4 comments:
You'll bring that baby to the cracker aisle, right?
'Course. River loves crackers. It's all set. Shall we meet, say, by the triscuits?
Triscuits it is.
"Triscuit" is a weird freaking word to type. I had never done it before.
Sheena, I have to say... I've been missing your posts :) Don't tell me that your little girl is keeping your hands full??? ha ha
Post a Comment