My folks came out to visit for a couple of days. They insisted on buying us some essential food-stuffs, such as pickled asparagus (Dad's idea) and candy corn (Mom's idea). It was great! Cameron and I miss them already, but River is really sad to just be hanging out with little old me again. These pictures were taken at beautiful Manito Park in Spokane. I'll put more pictures of Mom and Dad's adventures in Spokane in the next post. For now enjoy these gems.
Our official 2nd family pics. Which one do you guys like the best? Bench or grass? We never actually took a picture where River was smiling and my eyes weren't closed, so this is what you have to choose from.
Or there is this one where River is kinda smiling, but she's farther away...
This is what happens when you try to take decent pictures with a 7 month old. Ouch.
Of course, the best pictures are the ones of little Riv playing in the park.
.jpg)
River has been crawling around everywhere and is especially fond of water. She crawled up to this fountain in the park and was scooping up the leaves floating by and trying to eat them. Nothing like soggy foilage for a snack, eh?

1 comment:
Oh my. Your family is so fine. That pic of Riv in the flowers is so cute. I like the bench one, because the glare isn't as glary...but the grass ones are so colorful. Bottom line: I miss you.
Post a Comment