Sunday, November 6, 2011

Compute This!


I knew we needed to get a new computer when I started to bring my book with me when I got online. That way I could read it while the websites loaded. Sad. Sad. Sad. We finally got a new computer, got some pictures transfered and WHA LA! I have MONTHS of blogging to catch up on. I thought about giving blogging up altogether, but I realized I missed being able to get on the computer and look and pictures and stories of what we have been doing. Plus, it's a great form of record keeping (the dates insert themselves!!!) and I'm horrible at writing in my journal. So bear with me while I catch up on all of our shenanigans.
Okay, first up is Easter. We spent it with my Grandma and Grandpa Hicken on their farm. (Mom and Dad are staying with them while their house is being built) The whole family was out and we had a great time camping out in Grandma's living room and eating her good home cookin'. River and Sariah had a great time searching for eggs the Easter Bunny left them. It took awhile to find their baskets, because the silly bunny hid them in the tractor!









  It was Ty's birthday too.  He got a Superman blanket because when he was little he insisted upon wearing his Superman pj's everywhere, and if my mom didn't comb his hair with a curl over his forhead (like the old superman movies)  he would cry until she did.  I guess she was feeling sentimental. 
  Of course the kids HAD to play in the box.
That's it for Easter, but don't worry, I plan on posting a massive review of our summer next.  It may even involve a car crash pic or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you FINALLY got back to blogging. We have missed it! Love you guys, Mom