Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I took the girls to Roosevelt for a nice long visit. We CANNED HOMEMADE PICKLES WITH GRANDMA HICKEN. I am addicted to her pickles. Now I have seven of my own pretty green bottles of them in my pantry. :)
"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25--- The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Pickles and Grandma's Fried Chicken
Cameron went on a business trip to Sacramento, California. He always forgets the camera. His hotel was directly across from the capital building. He didn't see Arnold Swartzenager....he did learn that it's illegal to pick the oranges from the trees surrounding the capital building.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I took the girls to Roosevelt for a nice long visit. We CANNED HOMEMADE PICKLES WITH GRANDMA HICKEN. I am addicted to her pickles. Now I have seven of my own pretty green bottles of them in my pantry. :)
We DINED UPON GRANDMA GILES FRIED CHICKEN AND GRAVY. There is nothing more sinfuly delicious than Grandma's fried chicken and gravy. Just look at River lickin' her lips in anticipation.
And we HAD A TEA PARTY WITH OUR FRIENDS. Complete with plastic pizza.
All in all, the week was nice and Cameron was home before we knew it!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I took the girls to Roosevelt for a nice long visit. We CANNED HOMEMADE PICKLES WITH GRANDMA HICKEN. I am addicted to her pickles. Now I have seven of my own pretty green bottles of them in my pantry. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment