Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm Never Going there Again!



That's what River said when we left the zoo. I swear she was having fun while we where there. We got the girls ice cream cones, petted the mama giraffe, saw a baby elephant and even rode the zoo train. What's not to like? River is just melodramatic. When I asked her what her favorite animal was she said, in a very grown up voice, "None of them!"



...
...
I love this picture of River and Cameron. You can see how much River adores her daddy.


...
...
And sweet Sariah. Over the last few months she has really lightened up, (though in this picture you can't really tell, lol!) she laughs and talks and sings. She says GaMa, Mama, Dada, Biber (which is River), more, boo, hot, and moo. And she loves to do the hand actions to "one little monkey, swinging in a tree..." Perfect at the zoo!


...
...
...


This is a table I picked up at the thrift store and painted. I wish I had the before picture, but it was brown with a big coffee-mug stain on it. Now it's wonderfully turquoise. Or to me it's wonderful. I have an obsession with turquoise lately. What can you do? Cameron is worried everything in our house will end up lime green or turquoise. I think he might be right to worry! ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the teal!! What a great color. And I totally love your hat that you wore to the zoo. So stylish:)

Gwen said...

I love the coffee table! You picked awesome colors~

Tasha said...

You are so crafty!

The Glad Family said...

LOVE, love, love the teal!! So Jason and I are living in Cheektowaga, NY for a few months. What fun things do I need to take my boys to see while we are here? We've met up with Natalie a few times and let Parker and Tyson play which has been fun! Email me if you get a chance and tell me all the fun, must-do things you and the girls liked!!