Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Family Pictures

Finally a family picture with all 4 of us! I was worried about these pictures. River ran through the sprinklers a half hour before we were supposed to leave and her curlers got soaked. Sariah had a cold and cryed the whole way to Salt Lake. I had a huge zit on my chin. And well, Cameron was riled up that we were missing the family BBQ. Despite the odds, I'm pretty happy with the way these turned out! Thank you Katrina from RedBean Photography! To see more of our pictures, go to the link above and enter Katrina's blog. The pics weren't coming up when I checked them, but just click on the icon and it will take you to her flicker page where you can see more pictures!

4 comments:

Eddington's said...

Oh Sheena- These are so cute! I love the colors and your family looks GREAT! Your girls are adorable! Cute pictures!

Alison said...

Cute pictures Sheen!

Gwen said...

I love your pictures! They are all so cute!

Heather E. said...

You are gorgeous in those! And the girls with the roses! So great. And Cameron managed to look happy despite missing the family BBQ. Good job, Cameron!