Sunday, April 4, 2010

Snowy Easter


We had a great Easter! Ty, Blake, Mom and Dad all came to stay with us over the weekend. We dyed eggs, listened to conference , and painted the snow. Yes, snow. We have tons of snow so all the egg hunting was inside. I've been trying to get River to understand why we celebrate Easter, but I'm not sure how much sunk in... River's prayer at dinner: "Thank thee that Jesus could bring us Easter Eggs."







5 comments:

Jen said...

River is absolutely gorgeous...and looking so grown up!

Heather E. said...

Awesome prayer! It's wrong that you should have snow on Easter but you made the most of it.

Brady and Richelle said...

I love the dying the snow idea--usually we dont have snow to dye but we did here this year!

Alison said...

Looks like you guys had a "hoppy" Easter! River really is growing up fast.She looks really pretty in the pic where your dad is holding her. I love that you colored the snow. Just a suggestion...you could try putting the colored water in spray bottles next time. I also loved the pic of Ty and Mel asleep on the couch. They must have been so tired!

Pleasant Valley Sod said...

Know wonder she can walk.She's 1 year old!You guy's had "bunny" and "hoppy" easter!