I bought this bead board mirror for
$2.oo at The Des.

The original price? .....
$69.99 What a deal, eh?
And I thought I'd post some pictures of our 'formal' living room. I could post pics of the whole house, but then my whole house would have to be clean at the same time! Not happening at the moment. :) Anyway we have no furniture for this room yet, and we have no clue why the carpet is cut out in the corner, so I stuck my globe there. I'll probably change the paint color eventually.
This is the view from the living room to the kitchen/dining area. It's kinda fun having a big empty room to play in. It's a great space for making tents, having picnics and running around in circles!

And now some videos for the Grandparents. A little something for everyone today.
4 comments:
What a great find!!! And 2 dollars, that's even better:)
So fun to have your own house! I'm excited for next weekend! :)
Sariah is so cute! I just want to squeeze her chubby little cheeks and her chubby little legs! I can't believe how well she is walking already!
That was so cute Sheena! I liked the part where she went habrbrbrbrbbr! From Shaun.
P.S. Have you cheked out my blog yet?
Post a Comment