"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25--- The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
That's pretty stinkin' cute!
Awww her huge smile is priceless!
no really, her mouth is huge. I love it. She's a good little jabber mouth. We're coming to Utah soon. I'll email you and we've got to work something out!
That was so cute Sheena! I liked the part were she said Bye Bye that was funny. Could you do one of River? happy holidays from Shaun
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's pretty stinkin' cute!
Awww her huge smile is priceless!
no really, her mouth is huge. I love it. She's a good little jabber mouth. We're coming to Utah soon. I'll email you and we've got to work something out!
That was so cute Sheena! I liked the part were she said Bye Bye that was funny. Could you do one of River?
happy holidays
from Shaun
Post a Comment