Friday, June 12, 2009

Eagerly Anticipating

The arrival of Ty, Melanie and Blake later today! I havn't seen them for a whole year.And we are sadly commiserating the departure of my Mom! Thanks for staying with us and taking us shopping, to the zoo, out to lunch, and basically spoiling us silly. We miss you!


Sariah is smiling and cooing now. I find myself staring at her dreamily all day. She is so cute!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you terribly too!!! love, mom

Betzy said...

I can't believe how big Sariah is getting. I think she looks alot like River too. Sooo cute!!!

Alison said...

We can't wait to see you!

Kayc said...

You can't help but stare dreamily at them! I am glad you had fun with your mom. Have fun with Ty, Mel and Blake. We can't wait to see that baby!!!

Anonymous said...

we love seeing the picture's sariah is sure going fast, we can hardley wait to see her and River
love gm giles

Heather E. said...

Over a year. That's just wrong, isn't it? ps. we'll be out west from july 21-aug 16th...will we be seeing you?

Tamaran said...

Just read that you guys are going to move...or are moved. This week, right? Anyway, where are you going to be living? Maybe having his neices down here will make it so that we see Ty more than once every year and a half or so.