So, on to the adventures.
Here we are stuffing our faces at the Anchor Bar in downtown Buffalo. The Anchor Bar is where Buffalo wings were first invented. They also serve excellent New York style pizza complete with puddles of grease inside each pepperoni. I doesn't get any better than that!



We were going to go to a Buffalo Bison's baseball game, but it got rained out, so we went to the Science Museum instead. It was fun.


And of course the Buffalo Zoo. We even got to watch two polar bears fighting. It was kinda scary!



Niagara Falls was a blast. Blake and I went on a tour of The Cave of the Winds where you can walk down right next to the falls and even stand under the pounding water. It was crazy awesome. I want to do it again.



Hill Cumorah, Palmyra and the Sacred Grove. I came down with a nasty two-day virus and slept in the van for most of the day, but I hope they had fun anyways. Sorry guys.


We also played lots of Settlers of Catan and couldn't resist a Harry Potter marathon in anticipation for the sixth movie. It was so great to have visitors, we miss you guys!
For more pictures of our exciting week please visit Ty and Mel's blog http://fennfun.blogspot.com/.
3 comments:
That looks so fun! I love hill cumorah and all that's up there. Good memories of youth conference:) I'm getting excited about HP 6 too!!! It looks so good!!!
YAY!! I'm the favorite!!! :-) I'll have to rub it in the boy's faces. You have some amazing pictures too, I will have to steal them from you. We loved being there and I loved getting to know you and the girls better. Can't wait til you move back.
P.S. I plan on dethroning you when we play again.
So much fun! I cannot believe Blake is holding Sariah! It's a miracle. LOL. Maybe he'll hold Compton now? I wish I could go to the place where buffalo wings were invented....they're my favorite food :)
Post a Comment