I love these pictures! River was helping me give Sariah tummy time and they were so cute together I had to grab the camera.
River doesn't really know what to think now that Sariah is home. She has needed a little extra attention from us, and she likes to pretend that she is "baby Eden". When Sariah is fussy and has to be swaddled, 'baby Eden' has to be swaddled too. It's really cute actually, and will probably be fine until Cameron has to go back to work. Then I'll be swaddling two crying babies.
River also had to eat from a baby bottle the other day. I think she needed some cuddle time with her Daddy. I'm just glad she is still using the toilet!
5 comments:
I love the pic of Cam and River! hope your getting more sleep. love, mom
WHAT TOO DARLING LITTLE GIRLS, I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HOLD THEM , LOVE GM GILES
LOL, how cute! I'm glad River is still using the toilet too! How is being a mother of two? Are you starting to feel better? Can't wait to meet that sweet bundle of joy!
Awww so adorable!
I love those first pics of siblings together. it's so heavenly:) Post your birth story so I can read it. That's awesome!! You're such a trooper.
I'm not sure about how fast it will be this time:) My dr. knows about Bryce's birth, so he said he'll start checking me at 35 weeks and just keep an eye on it. The hospital is about 10 min. away, so not too bad. I don't think i'll got till my due date, but i guess that's wishful thinking:)
Post a Comment