Monday, September 29, 2008

Who is supercool? Explora Dora!

I've been trying to think of a super cool Halloween costume for River. Skunk? A bag of wonder bread? Fleur Delacour ? Or perhaps the more traditional Mummy? All I'd need is toilet paper, after all. Then it hit me. Who is cooler than Dora the Explorer? No one, that's who. And River adores Dora. It may be the only cartoon she can watch without getting scared.

However.


Turns out the Dora costume looks more like a 6 year old Go-Go dancer. Sorry Riv. The wig is just too weird. Not to mention the fabricated shoes. Yikes.




Back to the drawing board.

Feel the Dora Love.







2 comments:

Fig said...

River is WAY too cool for that costume. I mean, plastic slipper shoes and a Katie Holmes 2007 wig? WhatEVS, she's so over it.

Anthony and Kristie said...

I am so glad you are not buying that costume. I saw the Dora outfit in an ad yesterday and it hurt my eyes a little to look at it. How could they turn someone so cool(Dora) into that? River is way to cute for that.