Saturday, February 2, 2008

All Things River (Only of Interest to Grandparents, Most Likely)

By request of my parents, here are a multitude of pictures of us and the 2 feet of snow we recently received.







When Cameron learned that school was cancelled for the day and he could stay home, he immediately put on his snow trousers and boots and ran around the block looking for people and cars that got stuck in the snow. And, fortunately, there were quite a few. This is secret footage I captured via the kitchen window and proves to me that Cameron is still that man I fell in love with all those years ago. ;)




This is River after her bath. It seems to be her favorite time of the day.





Thanks to Aunt Paula, River thinks she is the coolest chic-a-dee around because she can put chapstick on by herself. For her, chapstick is highly entertaining. Look for the sly smile when she puts it on, the 'uh-oh' when she drops it and the cute babbling.

4 comments:

Heather E. said...

That video of Cameron is hilarious. When we were watching it we added sound effects like WEE! And then when River puts on chapstick! Oh I just about died! How funny is she...also...her walking videos where she tries to get up from downward dog. I split a gut!

Audra said...

cute, cute, cute.

Fig said...

See that picture in the middle of the collage? The one of Sheener and Rivster?

Needs to be blown up and hung on your wall.

It's to DIE for cute.

Anonymous said...

I've decided that I want to be like River and enjoy the great and simple things of life....like bouncing on the bed and smacking my lips!!!! New goal for the new year!