Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Volkin or baby? Only YOU Can Decide.

So I cut River's bangs. And, gosh, she looks cute. Okay, okay, the bangs are a bit short, but I think River pulls it off rather nicely. I only meant to trim 'em up a bit, but I under estimated the 'MUST PUT SHARP OBJECTS IN MOUTH' mentality that River seems to have, and it seriously threw off my hair-cutting skills. First the bangs were too long on the right, then they came to a point in the middle (not attractive, unless you want to look like a Volkin)....somewhere around that time I almost jabbed River in the eye. Two inches of beautiful strawberry-blond hair later and I was finally satisfied. Then, the first thing that Cameron said when he got home was "River's hair is crooked." Arrgg! Can't he recognize a good hair cut when he sees one?I'm not too worried though, there is always the hat option. Good thing it's winter.






5 comments:

Fig said...

For the record, I don't think there's anything you could do to ruin that girl's looks . . . but I think they're cute!

Heather E. said...

Bravo, you! I miss you and I need you to cut my hair in the back. I wouldn't dare ask anyone else. Dang it all to this 'living on separate coasts' life!

Jen said...

I cannot get over how bright and beautiful River's eyes are! Who will even notice the bangs with those eyes?!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks guys! I'm feeling much better about the bangs. However,I don't think I'll attempt cutting River's hair again anytime soon.

Oh, and Heather, I am anxiously awaiting a cloth vs. disposable diaper post.....(pretty please!)

Fig said...

Sheener, I want to email you some blogging advice. Could you email me, so I'll have your address?

chancock23 at gmail dot com.