"...men are that they might have joy." 1 Nephi 2:25---
The joyous happenings of two busy parents, one unruly four year old, and an adorable toddler.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
For Heather's Scrapbook
Haven has a whole street named after her. It's a quiet little neighborhood street lined with trees and a delightful playground at the end. How appropriate.
This one is my favorite. I took a little artistic liberty to liven it up. This will look great in Haven's room when she is a little older.
I downloaded free software from shutterfly.com that has a few neat features you can aply to pictures. Such as sepia, oil paint and my favorite I used for this pic, graphic poster.
2 comments:
Thank you thank you thank you for your consideration. And how did you do that wacky thing with the picture? I must know.
I downloaded free software from shutterfly.com that has a few neat features you can aply to pictures. Such as sepia, oil paint and my favorite I used for this pic, graphic poster.
Post a Comment